Servona - HomeCare and Medical Technology
The Servona Group is a leading manufacturer of medical products and technical medical aids, as well as a leading complete home care provider in Germany.
- Manufacturer of medical technology – specialist for tracheal cannulae and ventilation technology
- Nationwide, organized, specialist sales in the national home-care market for the care of patients with aids on behalf of health insurance companies
- Direct sales of technical medical products (B2B) in Germany and internationally
- Growth strategy and development of the organization through targeted acquisitions of medical technology manufacturers and home care providers with qualified customer structure
- Headquarters in Troisdorf near Cologne and Schwerin
In the home-care business area, the core expertise of our company, which was founded in 1949, lies in the transfer of intensive patients with various, sometimes complicated needs in the areas of respiratory therapy & ventilation, tracheotomies and laryngectomies, enteral and parenteral nutrition, incontinence care, wound care, stoma care as well as in child and newborn care. Highly-qualified care professionals ensure the provision of medical aids and patient well-being throughout Germany.
In the medical-technology business area, our experience with patient care and our close cooperation with physicians and patient associations is reflected in the development of our high-quality technical medical products. With our personalized and innovative product solutions, we ensure sustained improvement of patients’ well-being and quality of life.
With Servona, you opt for a responsible healthcare provider that offers complete patient care from a single source – with quality and service plus! Our Servona care professionals are always on site, always nearby, and will provide you with expert advice.
The majority shareholder of the Servona Group has been the Droege Group since 1999.